Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trip to Bali, Indonesia .

Hi Peeps!

I think it's been a year that I'm away from  the keyboards.

But now I'm back on this blog after a long long hectic year .

2014 it’s very challenging and hard for sure everyone feel that right? But we made it through.

Quite sometimes I wanna give up on what I'm doing right now . But , I'm glad that I'm surrounded with a good vibes especially  my beloved Umi that always pray for me to do well in everything I do .

I'm too busy with a lot of things around me such as assignments need to be done , handling too much kind of people ,running some business here and there and  most of it is playing games . Well DOTA 2 of course.

First at all I'm so sorry because of my poor grammar ,vocab and so on.
To be truth I'm kinda bad at this thing . Feeling so sorry to my English teacher . They put so much effort towards me but who give a fuck right? Hahaha

Nahh! back to the main topic.

What should I share with u guys? Any suggestion?

HHMMMM

Ahaaa …!!?!

How about my Family Trip to  Bali, Indonesia. Sound interesting right?

Before that, let me tell you something , I'm a guy that tell a story by photos

So well enjoy my pica!

Bay Bali , Indonesia








Jimbaran Bali , Indonesia


Kintamani Bali, Indonesia






Kopi Luwak Bali, Indonesia





Kuta Bali, Indonesia






Padang-Padang Beach Bali





Pendawa Beach Bali, Indonesia






Taman Ayun Temple








Tanah Lot Bali , Indonesia







Tanjong Benoa Beach Bali, Indonesia




Ulun Danu Temple, Indonesia






Uluwatu Temple Bali, Indonesia










Well that's all for today!

Meet you guys late!

Muahhh Muahhh :)




No comments:

Post a Comment